11.26.2010

Determination

It seems that every three to four months I decide that it is once again time to start up the blog that I've always wanted. As always the primary subjects would be music, hockey, and then whatever happens to catch my interest at the time. Maybe at some point I'll have formatting with pictures and stuff... maybe I'll learn something about all of this blog formatting. Ok, probably not but it could happen.

I'm currently gearing up for my Best Music of 2010 list, but that won't get publish until 2011.

I'd like to take images of all the current third and alternate jerseys in the NHL and poke fun at the surprising similarities between all of them.  Granted its something that's been done before, but I'd like to take a crack at it and put my personal touch on the thing.

I'm also looking forward to posting my knee-jerk reactions to things going on in the hockey world.  Often you get a really bad read on what happened and are thinking clearly, but the results can certainly be amusing and some people can get really worked up.

Finally I think it'll be nice when I post another blog in three to four months about how much I really want to write a blog on a fairly regular basis.  But, ah ha!  I already have a short something to post on here tomorrow, so that is a single step in the right direction.

Otherwise here is a animated .gif from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Video Game

Photobucket

No comments: