9.05.2011

Austin Lucas Needs Your Help

If you don't follow Austin Lucas on twitter, then you may not know that someone sold him a shitty van that is now all broke like. He says the read differential needs to be rebuilt. I don't know what that is, but it sounds complicated and expensive. Austin is accepted donations in exchange for some live recordings from his most recent tour. I really encourage you to offer any little bit you can so that I can get back to doing what he does best. I met him just a few days ago and really enjoyed his company and his attitude. If you'd like a point of reference I reviewed his latest album just a little while ago.

http://t.co/hC2sDad

Don't use Facebook? Then you can donate via Paypal by sending your donation to the follow email address: blownamps [at] hotmail [dot] com

*and I really hope that link works...


No comments: